What you will learn:
● Will learn various aspects of the sales compensation team and will partner in ongoing projects
● Will own reviewing content language, electronic distribution to sales team and sales leadership for approval and signatures, document maintenance in database and creation of catalogue for easy access.
● Learn to run reports out current systems to track changes to employee status (i.e. new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, and leaves) are accurately reflected in the Sales Compensation system.
● Assist the Senior Compensation Analyst in auditing Commission Pay statements to identify outlier and verify payments such as True-Ups, adjustments, pro-rations, etc. Develop an SOP on a streamlined process for the team’s use.
● Maintain the commission database for Sales Reps, ensure all moves are accounted for and tracked with 100% accuracy.
● Responsible for identifying, handling and calculating all pro-rations for transfers, LOAs, new hires and terminations.
● Maintain and audit reports used to track movements of Sales Reps.
Experience and Education Requirements:
● Upper-class undergraduate or graduate students majoring in Human Resources, Finance, Business, Economics or related field preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Summer: Students must be available to participate in the networking & team building events at the beginning of the program, and presentations at the end of the program.
● Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills with high attention to details.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Advanced proficiency: Microsoft Excel, basic proficiency in Microsoft Access, and intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite including Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.