The YA-A603 Lithotomy stirrup is a very practical surgery accessory to improve the patient’s comfort and the doctor’s convenience during surgeries like gynecology, urology, Proctology etc..
Dynamic position adjusting can be achieved for various distances and angles during surgery through an easy pneumatic way. And due to the molded leg fixation system, the patient will not feel uncomfort during a long surgery. And this stirrup can almost work compatibly with any brand surgical table.
- Lightweight and easy to mount
- Release of adduction/abduction/lifting and lowering motions with a single lever
- Gas spring-assisted adjustment
- Possibility of independent positioning of the left and right lower limb
- Ensure adequate leg stabilisation
- With reusable mattress pads to adequately stabilise the foot
|Lift up and down||90°/ -35°|
|Swing outward and interior||30° / 15°|
|Telescopic distance of sheath||330mm|
|Patient Weight Capacity||150Kgs|
|Specifications of side rails of operating table to be applied on||25*10mm /25*8mm /30*10mm /30*8mm /28.5*9.5mm|