- The MK-D700500Z2 Surgical Lighting System provides exceptional surgical site illumination and delivers up to 160,000 lux of pure, white LED light with overlapping beams that virtually eliminate shadows.
- Lightweight aluminum construction. Weighs approximately 30% less than previous generations of steel arms
- Adjustable temperature permits the OR staff to choose the best light color to deliver vivid tissue color, clarity and contrast.depending on the procedure or surgical staff preference.
- Knob control panel with 1.8" LCD screen which demonstrates the status of lights, with handle to make the adjustmentment of lights more easily.
- High-definition (HD) in-light cameras can be available so OR staff can easily share information with high-quality images and videos(Optional).
|Luminance(Lux)||40,000-160,000 & 40,000-120,000|
|Diameter of light head(mm)||700&500|
|Number of bulbs||80&48|
|Color temperature(K)||3000-5000 adjustable|
|Color render index(Ra)||≥95% & ≥95% (adjustable)|
|Spot Diameter (mm)||120-260|
|LED bulb brand||Germany Osram|
|Number of bulbs (pcs)||80 & 48|
|LED Power (W)||75 & 45|
|Illuminance depth(mm)||600-1500 & 800-1500|
|Bulb service life(H)||>50000|